Saturday, March 12, 2011

Oh, Oh...

As you can see, Mr. Bear is whispering in my ear. I know I have told everyone that my favorite toy is Violet, but once in a while I want a change, SO, I found the red teddy bear, that I'm not supposed to play with, and believed what he was telling me.  My mommy was at the computer next to the bedroom where Mr. Bear is, and I came running out with the bear in my mouth and saw her sitting there.  I knew I wasn't supposed to have the bear,but he told me to do it, so I picked him up.  I guess I am impressionable. The minute I saw my mom, I dropped it and ran in the other direction.  She was nice about it, but got the bear and put it up in the closet.  Then she decided to get a picture of me with the bear.  That bear is really soft though and I wish I could play with it.  She still has a huge white bear on the other bed, but since it's bigger than me, it would be quite the scene to have me pull it off the bed and carry it around.

Speaking of Violet, here she is.  Nine times out of ten, she is by my side.  I like to take her outside and run around the yard with her.  Believe it or not, I have many talents.  One example of my talents is that I had Violet out with me the other day and while holding her in my mouth, I felt the urge to take a l_ _k and managed to do both at the same time.  My mom was cracking up.

Last night I was so excited because my sisters came up to visit.  I sure know the difference between the two of them.  One is more laid back and the other likes to play wild with me and I love it.  The minute she sits down on the couch, I will slither over to her and start patting her with my paws.  That is code for "Let's play" and she never disappoints me.  When I get worn out, I will go over to my other sister and sit on her lap and rest.  Life is good.

No comments: