Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7, 2011

Well, today has been one noisy day.  My parents had to have a new roof put on (new shingles) because of a horrible hail storm a few months ago.  All I have heard all day long is pounding and the nail gun.

As usual, I tried to wake my mommy up by walking all over her this morning, but she wouldn't wake up.  I curled up by her legs, but finally gave up and got back into my bed.  Finally at 7:00 she got up.  I am always so happy in the morning and totally want to play.  I run and run and run with my favorite toy.  You know, just thinking....I have never named my toy.  I think I'm going to call it Violet because that's what color it is.  Yes, Violet is a good name.

My mom got upset with me today because once again, I went potty in the living room.  See, my daddy was going to go out the front door for a minute and he didn't put the gate back up, so I couldn't go into the living room.  He had just had me outside and I went tinkle out there, but I guess I saved just enough for a situation like I was in.  He went outside, so I ran into the living room and tinkled AGAIN.  Honestly mommy, I don't know why I do it.  It just happens.  I know you had other dogs before me and I must smell their scent and just want my scent to be in there.  Anyway, like I said, mommy wasn't too happy.  We sat on the couch in the family room and she kept asking me why I keep doing that.  She kept asking me, and I accidentally "yawned".  I'm so sorry mommy, I wasn't bored with you, I just couldn't help it.  Mommy made me go down to the other end of the couch and wouldn't talk to me for a while, but I looked at her with my sad eyes and she gave in.  We are buddies once again.  The way I have heard, the same thing used to happen with my sisters.  Not tinkling, but looking at her with their sad eyes and she would feel sorry for them and they were buddies again.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better and those people on top of the house will be gone and I can go out the doggy door.