Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mirrors

Yesterday I told you about a little problem I had, tinkling in the living room, but I had a whole evening to think about this and I'm not so sure I'm the only dog in this house.  It seems that when I go into other rooms of the house, I actually see other dogs that looks exactly like me.  How does my mommy know that it's not one of them that tinkles occasionally, in places other than outside?  I go into the computer room and will peek around the desk and there is this dog.  She is white, small, furry, long legs and really a little doll........wait a minute, that's me, I'm describing myself.  I don't understand how that can be.  I will growl and bark at these other dogs, but they will not go away.  Then I go into the bedroom and jump up on the bed and what do I see across the room?  Another dog who is staring at me.  It happens everywhere I go in the house.  The only safe place seems to be outside. When I am out there though, all I hear is the dog in back of us barking and barking and barking.  She never shuts up unless her owner takes her inside.  Once in a while I get so irritated I will bark back at her and I'm actually telling her to "Shut up"....sorry, it just upsets me and makes me so nervous. Speaking of noise, I would also like to mention that the pounding on the roof has stopped, which makes me very happy.  That was nerve wracking too.  I have a feeling the rest of the day will be fine, so I'll talk to you tomorrow.

1 comment: