Friday, April 8, 2011

I really messed up now....

I know I have not written in a while, but my mommy was sick and once she got well, she had stuff to do.

I have been getting in trouble because once again, I have been going potty on the floor.  First off, I think I do it at night because I guess I'm afraid to go outside alone in the dark and my parents are sleeping.  Next, I think I do it just to be ornery because there have been more occasions that I have tinkled right on the floor, during the day, by my daddy's computer room.  Sometimes I get a little ticked off if they are not paying attention to me.  My mommy has a baby play pen and instead of getting me a crate, she's going to try and use the play pen, only at night, and see if that will take care of the problem.  My mommy doesn't really believe in crates....bless her little heart.   I think it will be okay because I will be right beside her bed and she told me that she will put water in the play pen too, along with my bed.  Let's just hope I don't spill the water.   I'm pretty good at learning new things.

I hope this will work out for me, my mommy and daddy because they are tired of cleaning up my messes.

BTW, stay tuned for next week because next Friday I'm going to the doggy beauty salon and I am going to get my hair done.  My mommy already told the lady (Terry) that I am quite the handful, but Terry said it's okay.  I'll try and be good, but I'm not going to make any promises :- )

No comments: