Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Exploration Isn't Always The Best Thing To Do.

My mom was pretty upset when she couldn't find me.  You know the old saying, "If Mom isn't happy, then nobody is happy".  I don't know if that's exactly how it goes, but I really wasn't hiding from her.  I was outside for quite a long time and I guess she suddenly realized that she had not seen me for a while.  I saw her open the back door and look out the door to her LEFT (duh, I was to her right) and she didn't see me, so she shut the door and apparently went and looked around the rest of the house.  When she couldn't find me, she looked out back again, and good for you Mommy, you looked to your right and there I was wiggling and wagging my tail.  I was on the other side of the fence where the pool is.  She was somewhat upset, but opened the gate, let me in the house and then picked me up and gave me a hug.  I guess she was scared I had run away.  I'm not telling how I got on the other side of the fence, so she is going to have to just keep an eye on me. 

No comments: