Friday, April 15, 2011

Before and After

 Before
After  











Okay, here I am and I survived my first haircut...aren't I beautiful?  I know it's a little hard to see how long my hair was before Mommy took me to Hot Dogs and Cool Cats, but it was.  She was so worried about me and the groomers because she thought I would give them a hard time, but they told my mommy I was good.  HA I fooled her.  On top of everything else, it only took one hour and I was done.  Oh it feels so good to have all that fur cut off.  As soon as I got home I rolled and rolled on the rug in the family room.  I am now all ready for Easter and the warm weather which is on its way.  Thank you mommy and thank my groomer.  I would just like to give a shout-out about Hot Dogs and Cool Cats.  It is on Bell Rd., just East of 35th Ave., on the left-hand side of the road if you are going East. If you cats or dogs need grooming, go there because they are so nice.

No comments: