Sunday, April 24, 2011

I Literally Saw The Easter Bunny

If you have read all my posts, you will see that I have learned some news words since my mommy adopted me.  Well, the word for today is "IRONIC".  Today is Easter, so they tell me.  Early this morning, before they went to church, my daddy took me for a walk around the block.  That is our normal morning activity.  Anyway, we were almost home and when we got to the lady's house which is in back of our house, low and behold, there was this little brown animal with long adorable ears and short little legs, on the lady's lawn.  I literally could not believe my eyes.  I started barking and pulling on my leash, but my dad wouldn't let me go and meet him/her.  I actually scared it away with my barking, and that made me feel bad.  It hopped across the street.  It was odd that it couldn't run like I do, but it had such short little legs, I guess hopping was it's only option.

My dad explained the meaning or "ironic" to me and said it was pretty "ironic" that I saw this bunny on Easter and it must have been the Easter Bunny.  We never have rabbits in our area, so where he/she came from is a mystery.  Maybe somebody owned it and it got away.  I don't know how many people or animals can say they actually saw the Easter Bunny on Easter, but I sure did and yes, it was "ironic".

No comments: