Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Alarm Clock Wouldn't Stop

My mommy got up earlier than normal for reasons she told me not to mention.  She was in the bathroom putting on her make-up and she had forgotten to turn her alarm clock off.  I know what that sound is, because when she's asleep and it goes off in the morning, I know that's my cue to go in and jump on her...hehehe.  Anyway, I knew she was in the bathroom, like I already said, so I ran in the bathroom and then looked at the bedroom.  She  hadn't heard the alarm going off until I ran to the bathroom, so then she started walking toward the bedroom to shut it off.  I'm faster than her though, so I ran really hard to the bedroom and jumped on the bed.  I put my feet on the night table where the clock is and she doesn't know it, but I was going to put it in my mouth and bring it to her, but she beat me to it and turned it off.  I must say though, she was completely impressed with me and told me I was the smartest little girl she ever knew.  That was so nice.

No comments: