Tuesday, May 17, 2011

...and I Think I'm Getting Away With Something.

Once upon a time, I only had three toys.  For the life of me, I never realized I had a whole bunch of toys.  My mommy had this plastic milk can in the family room and it had doggy toys in it.  Obviously I didn't know they were in this container, even though they had offered me different toys before.  Yesterday, that big milk can disappeared and now there is a nice little basket (my size) that I can see all the different toys that they have for me.  For some reason, I automatically knew that basket and toys were for ME!!!  When I am alone, I go through this basket and find other fun things to play with and take outside.  When my mommy got home from the doctor today, it was super windy, so she went outside to put the trash can in front of the gate to make sure it didn't blow open and what to her wondering eyes did appear?  There on the patio was a little white toy that was shaped like a baby and my dad's stocking cap.  She asked me how in the heck did I get that hat, but I'm not telling.  She told me she wants to try and teach me how to put my toys away at night, but good luck with that one.  Maybe, just maybe if I get enough treats, I'll do it.  I'm not going to promise that one though.  I'm sure if I do end up taking care of my toys, it will end up on my blog.

No comments: