Friday, August 1, 2014

Missy the Mighty Dog

Here I am, Missy the Mighty Dog.  Did you sing that, like from the song from "Mighty Mouse"? 

I fly and it has just become a proven fact.  My mommy has been spending the whole morning doing the laundry, dusting the house and cleaning the floors.  She keeps the dry mop or whatever you want to call it, on a special rack in the closet of the entry way of the living room.  The living room....this is such a special place to me because they never let me go in there alone.  I guess previous dog kids have had accidents in there and they don't want that to happen again.  So, when my mommy was finished cleaning and putting the cleaning tool back, she said she wanted to rest for a minute and we would sit in the living room together.  Well, that's all I needed to hear.  I got SO excited, that I ran and literally flew OVER the coffee table and onto the couch, just waiting for her to sit with me.  I was sort of shocked at myself and had to look around for a minute, but mommy wasn't too happy in the beginning.  She did a tiny bit of scolding by telling me that is a "no, no", but then she wanted to make sure I was okay, because I just sort of sat there and hung my head.  After she saw I was okay, she gave me a hug and all was fine.  We sat together for a bit and then she needed to get back to work.

No comments: