Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Don't mess with me or else.....

If you look very closely, you can see me looking out the window, searching for predators, especially a little Chihuahua that lives next door.  Her name is Stella and she is the biggest bitch (girl dog) on the block. Actually she's about my size, but thinks she's hot stuff.  I know it's not nice to say things about other doggies, but this one takes the cake.  She never shuts up, my parents call her "The Yapper".  I like to play a game of standing over by our fence and Stella just barks and barks and barks.  I don't say a word back to her, I just stand there with my tail wagging.  She obviously thinks she is hot stuff and has actually bitten a couple of people, but her owners are pretty lucky, because those who have been bitten, have not turned Stella's owner into the authorities, so I'm just saying, this dog has a "history".

This morning my dad was taking me for my walk and all of a sudden he sees this "broad dog" and she was barking her head off at me.  She pulled away from her owner and her collar came off, which means she came right for me.  She was "In- My-Face" barking and growling and showing her teeth, so I thought if she wanted to play that game, I can do that too.  I began to bark, snarl and I lunged at her until my daddy picked me up...darn it...and brought me into the house.  I guess her owner finally caught her, but it was quite the duel.  All I know is that there was no way I was going to back down.  My mommy said she was proud of me because I stood up for myself.








No comments: