Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Finger Licking Good

Everyone knows that I love my Mommy more than life itself.  I want to be by her side every minute of the day, if I can, but there are things that make that not happen.  My Mommy loves me too, but I'm not sure if it's as much as I love her.  She has this contraption called an iPad and will have that by her side half of the day.  She says she is sharing time between iPad and me, but I just don't buy it.  I, Missy Keller, like to lay on the arm of the couch, which is where she sets iPad.  I admit it, I am a jealous animal.  Ever since my Mommy was taken away from me 6 months ago, off and on,  because of sickness, I do not trust any of them.  They will lean over to give my Mommy a kiss and I can't help myself, I growl at them all.  She will put her arm around me and tell me it's okay, but I just can't help it.

Yesterday was as usual.  She had just eaten lunch and was sitting on the couch with iPad on the arm of the couch.  I was over by the reclining chair and she kept telling me that it was okay and I could come up on the couch to sit by her.  No, I wanted nothing to do with sitting next to iPad, so I ignored her.  Since my Mommy is pretty smart with me, she finally told me that I could come over and lick her fingers.  OKAY!  That's all I needed.  I totally understood what she said and was off that chair in a matter of seconds.  I went over to her, licked her fingers, jumped up on the couch and laid my head on her lap.  I was then a totally happy little doggy.  In case you didn't know, I understand everything my Mommy says to me.


No comments: