Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Short Christmas Greeting


Mommy, Mommy, please, you have to let me talk to you.  I want you to tell everyone I am wishing them a  very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.   I know that everyone is rushing to get their shopping, wrapping and baking all done, but remember the real meaning of Christmas.  Let's not forget that DOG spelled backward is GOD and his son is what Christmas is all about.  God and his Son watches over all of us and it is very important that we all give thanks and praise to our Prince of Peace.

Yes, Mommy, I also know Santa Clause.  If you could have put the video on my blog, I was telling you all about Santa, but unfortunately,  it didn't work.  He's a good guy and sneaks in every house with his spirit of good will for everyone.  I have literally seen Santa Clause, so if anyone tries to tell me there is no Santa, they do not know what they are talking about. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and it is filled with happiness.  I want to also wish everyone a Happy New Year too.  With all my love, Missy O'Shoot.

No comments: