Friday, September 28, 2012

Violet Had to Have a Bath

I know I talk a lot about my best friend and bed buddy Violet, but my mommy did the worst thing ever this morning.  I had Violet out in the family room and after my mom put the last load of laundry into that big contraption, she noticed Violet was laying on the floor. I watched as she snatched Violet up from the floor and watched her as she put Violet in the washing machine.  As I sadly stood in the doorway of the laundry room, I turned around to leave and my mommy told me Violet was going to get a bath.  I was shocked and I literally turned around and looked at her straight in the eyes and thought a BATH...oh no!  I know what a bath is and for the most part, I try to totally avoid them.  When my mommy tells me I need a bath, I turn around and head for any direction I can and hope she can't find me.  Of course, she always does though.

The point to this blog actually is not only that Violet had a bath, but when my mommy brought the folded clothes into the bedroom where I sleep, I had brought another toy in there.  Mr. Bumble Bee.  See, I do know the names of all my toys.  She could not believe that I had brought him into the bedroom. Well, I thought I had lost the love of my life, Violet, so I was replacing her.  I know you are probably wondering how could I love Violet so much and replace her so quickly, but I needed something in my bedroom. My mommy was surprised I didn't have my dinosaur in there, but whatever,  Mr. Bumble Bee was good for the time being.

My Violet is back, but at first I really didn't want anything to do with her because she didn't smell or taste the same. I know that is what a bath does to toys, doggies and people, but once my mommy made her squeak and then threw her and I went after her, I knew my old buddy was back.  Sorry Mr. Bumble Bee, I'll play with you out in the family room.

No comments: