Monday, January 23, 2012

Okay, So I Thought I Could Fool Him

Last night, at my normal 8:30 scheduled time, my dad took me outside to go potty, but  I rarely go potty...I just want the yummy.  I mention 8:30, because that is when my mommy calls Grandma and always says "I'm giving you my good night call", and I recognize that statement every night and consider that my cue.  I ran into the room where he was and started telling him (literally) that it was time to go out potty and then he picks me up and carries me out.  I do realize I live the life of Reilly and consider myself quite lucky. Once we are outside, he puts me down on the ground and I smell and walk around and then he told me to "Go potty".  This is rare because he usually doesn't say anything to me.  Now, I didn't really have to go potty, but since he's so nice to carry me outside, I thought I'd make him happy and just move my back legs, as if I'm covering up where I went potty.  I honestly thought that I fooled him, but when we came back into the house (I walked in on my own, by the way) and he told my mommy what I did.  I guess I didn't fool him after all, but he still gave me a yummy.  Life is so good.

No comments: