Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm Cool and I'm Cool

Ah, all that hair is finally gone.  My mommy finally took me to the beauty salon and I am officially beautiful, once again.  They probably got 3 pounds of fur off from my body and now I am so much cooler meaning temperature wise and I am cooler meaning I am so pretty too.  I wasn't quite done when my mommy came to get me, but I just stood up on the table and didn't even make a fuss.  I had my tail down between my legs because I wanted my mommy to see I was not a happy camper to have someone else touching me, but on the other hand, it was good to have my hair done.  My Lord, there was another dog that looked like me, but she had a big "poof" on the top of her head and when my mom came in, I guess she thought it was her mom because she just started going nuts.  Terry, the owner of the salon, told this dog to quiet down, that it wasn't her mom.  I was standing up there thinking, that's my mom, not yours.  Anyway, my mommy wanted to take a picture of me, but I'm going to take a nap because I am so worn out.  Maybe I'll let her do it later.  Night, night.

No comments: